The "WHAT"

Let me introduce the WHAT aspect of this blog with 2 questions:
  • Do we need a Crystal ball to predict?

  • I am no Shakespeare or Picasso, can I still tell good Stories?
mmm, I wonder. Do you as well?

Well we don't need a Crystal ball to predict the future (even if we did, Amazon doesn't sell those) nor should I list down the traits of being a genius artist to "Tell Meaningful Stories" (of course not the literal Arts, there is no way I can do that).

So the answer to those questions is?

Makes me remember a popular song by the ever green band "The Beatles : With a little help from my friends", except that am not referring to John, Paul and George here. Rather we could use "Python" (and other technologies as well but lets stick to Python for now,

P.S: Am not a big fan of snakes but of Computer Science). Python ships with a ton of libraries which could be used to TELL STORIES (aka plotting graphs and such) and PREDICT FUTURE (aka Machine Learning libraries).

I am not a master in Machine Learning or Deep Learning. This is a playtime hobby of mine (but a serious one) where I will share my ideas/learning (for the benefit of society, hehehe am obviously lying).

"Embrace for impact" (I know i sound crazy, but I always wanted to say that, like they do in those sci-fi movies when the crazy bat-jet or X-Men Blackbird is about to hit the ground)

Comments